| Baby, I never seen someone with your body you make me want get this party started Hey baby, come I tell me what this all, baby, baby Tell me what you what you waiting for Baby, I never seen someone with your body You make me wanna get a little naughty Hey baby come in get it it's all yours, baby, baby Tell me what you what you waiting for Its your birthday So tell me what you want to Its my birthday I really wanna get with you Drop the beat now and may be we can get it started Well go insane and take you to the after party So what's your name Hey baby what's your name (oh yeah) Sexys my name Yeah sexys my name OK and whats your game Hey baby what's your game OK I like to play I I like to play Baby, I never seen someone with your body you make me want get this party started Hey baby, come I tell me what this all, baby, baby Tell me what you what you waiting for Baby, I never seen someone with your body You make me wanna get a little naughty Hey baby come in get it it's all yours, baby, baby Tell me what you what you waiting for Hey sexy girl from Kuala~lala Lumpur Hey baby that's me I'll be on the dance floor I got you with suprise we pop in up in VIP and if I ask nice can I take you home with me So what's your name Hey baby what's your name (oh yeah) Sexys my name Yeah sexys my name OK and whats your game Hey baby what's your game OK I like to play I I like to play So what's your name Hey baby what's your name (oh yeah) Sexys my name Yeah sexys my name OK and whats your game Hey baby what's your game OK I like to play I I like to play Baby, I never seen someone with your body you make me want get this party started Hey baby, come I tell me what this all, baby, baby Tell me what you what you waiting for Baby, I never seen someone with your body You make me wanna get a little naughty Hey baby come in get it it's all yours, baby, baby Tell me what you what you waiting for Baby let's get crazy Come and lose control You want to tear up the after party I know you want some more I wanna see you with that body Working down real low Baby yeah Come and get it What you what you waiting for Baby, I never seen someone with your body you make me want get this party started Hey baby, come I tell me what this all, baby, baby Tell me what you what you waiting for Baby, I never seen someone with your body You make me wanna get a little naughty Hey baby come in get it it's all yours, baby, baby Tell me what you what you waiting for |
welcum 2 my blog n my life... after viewing my blog juz kip ur mouth shut....在我的地盘,你就得听我的!
Friday, September 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment