We had a date I stood you up
you tried to call but I didn't pick up
Yeah forgot about our plans
Please for give your man for ruiningy our night so many times
I'm sorry I know you're mad
and I don't wanna be like every other man that you've had
so I'm stopping all these childish things
Girl you meanto much to me
your loveis worth to much to lose
Girl I know I broke your heart
and trusting me is really hard
but why'd you qui tI changed my ways
Starting today,today,starting today(wooah)
I know that I'm the one to blame
you say every mans the same
but why'd you quit I changed my ways
Starting today,today,starting today(wooah)
girl I'm starting today
It' stime to play the kiss and make up game
Now I appologised for the man I became
If I could do it all again I would hurt my bestfriend
and throw away all myselfish ways
I'm sorry I know you'r emad
and I don't wanna be like every other man that you'v ehad
so I'm stopping all these childish things
Girl you mean to much to me
your loveis worth to much to lose
Girl I know I broke your heart
and trusting me is really hard
but why'd you quit I changed my ways
Starting today,today,starting today(wooah)
I know that I'm the one to blame
you say every mans the same
but why'd you quit I changed my ways
Starting today,today,starting today(wooah)
girl I'm starting today
Girl I know I broke your heart
and trusting me is really hard
but why'd you quit I changed my ways
Starting today,today,starting today(wooah)
I know that I'm the one to blame
you say every mans the same
bu twhy'd you quit I changed my ways
Starting today,today,starting today(wooah)
girl I'ms tarting today
No comments:
Post a Comment